Affordable Wedding Photography in Sydney
On a budget? Book full day wedding photography coverage and get free pre-wedding session! Read on…
Everyone wants the best wedding photographer to shoot their wedding. It’s natural. But who is the best? Is that the one with the highest rates? Possibly, but not necessarily – marketing is a powerful thing, it can make people loose their minds. Who said quality wedding photography has to be expensive? Marketing people? Unfortunately, professional wedding photography is the field where high price tag does not necessarily guaranty high quality of the product, i.e. photographs. Too many people paying big money to their wedding photographers get disappointed with the results. Don’t let the marketing hype take you hostage and force you to make an irrational decision when choosing a wedding photographer. Take your time, research and find what would work best for you. If you are on a budget and are looking for a reasonably priced wedding photographer in Sydney have a look at the offer below. While you probably would not call it exactly cheap, you are likely to find it affordable.
One of the important things you get when booking Denis as your wedding photographer is attitude. Every wedding he shoots is as a big day for him as it is for the couple. Denis treats every wedding as unique great occasion and knows that no two couples are the same. He considers shooting a wedding great honour and makes his best to justify the couple’s trust and to give them joyful and pleasant experience, experience of their lives.
- optional pre-wedding photo session on an earlier date (engagement, love story or bridal photography session)
- full day coverage with unlimited photos taken
- your wedding photographer carrying a complete second (backup) set of photographic equipment
- all photographs enhanced and colour adjusted during post processing
- DVD with high resolution copies of the photographs + lower resolution copies optimised for use in your personal web galleries + black & white copies of all photographs
Alternatively, hourly rates are available (these apply to weddings only, all other kinds of photography, including engagements, are 40% off these rates):
- 1 hour – $260
- 2 hours – $380
- 3+ hours – flat rate $150 per hour (i.e. 3 hours = $450)
Wedding Photography Gallery
Tip: you can use keyboard’s Left and Right arrow buttons to navigate the gallery.